ArtinSoft Migration Certification Program
Interested in becoming a top expert on VB6 to .NET migrations using our flagship automated tool, the Visual Basic Upgrade Companion? Our Certification Program provides all the necessary resources to teach you and your technical team how to make the most of ArtinSoft’s industry-leading product. Find out more right here, right now!
The ArtinSoft Migration Certification Program has the following objectives:
- For individuals, to learn how to migrate a VB6 application to .NET using ArtinSoft’s Visual Basic Upgrade Companion (VBUC)
- For organizations, to guarantee their Center of Excellence Team is qualified to execute VB6 to .NET migration projects using ArtinSoft’s VBUC
This certification is for Center of Excellence Teams who will be executing VB6 to .NET migration projects using ArtinSoft’s VBUC. It is recommended not only for developers, but for project managers and quality assurance coordinators as well.
The following skills are highly recommended:
- Visual Basic development knowledge
- Visual Basic .NET or C# development knowledge
- General .NET Framework knowledge
The following modules must be approved:
- M01: Getting Started with the migration Process
- M02: Fixing Errors, Warnings and Issues
- M03: Upgrading Windows Technologies
- M04: ActiveX Control Lab
- M05: Migration Workshop
Individuals approving the aforementioned requirements will obtain the following certification: ArtinSoft Certified Migration Specialist.
This certification is valid for one year.